“A quick visit” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Lake Louise

Lake Louise
111 Lake Louise Drive, Lake Louise, Banff National Park, Alberta T0L 1E0, Canada
Improve this listing
Visit Lake Louise like an insider
Top Rated
$194*
and up
Columbia Icefield Tour including the Glacier...
Ranked #5 of 17 things to do in Lake Louise
Activities: Hiking, Ice skating
More attraction details
Owner description: Beautiful lake surrounded by woods and hiking trails.
Brandon, Canada
6 attraction reviews
“A quick visit”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

A late arrival and therefore almost no one there, which was good for taking pictures. Overall a good fast visit.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Blackpool, United Kingdom
“Beautiful!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

I visited Lake Louise whilst on a three week holiday in the middle of July to see my distant family.
We arrived and the snowy mountains enclosed the whole lake- instantly breathtaking.
The scenery was completely amazing, and coming from a town in England, I had never seen such amazing views before. Whilst the lake was not frozen over, I had the opportunity to go on a canoe, which was a great experience. We only visited for a day, but if it was up to me I would have spent longer there as there is a hotel which looks out onto the lake and mountains. I miss it so much that I now have a painted canvas of the lake and mountains up on my wall and imagine it is my window!

Visited July 2012
Johannesburg, South Africa
6 attraction reviews
“Breathtaking”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

We went near the end of winter so the lake was still frozen over. We could walk to the center of the lake. It's really awe inspiring to be there even during the winter.

Burlington
7 attraction reviews
“stunning!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

Lake Louise is absolutely this perfect little lake in the woods, you drive along this long road in the woods and all of a sudden there is this little piece of heaven there! We took a horse drawn sleigh ride around the lake in the snow, wow, just amazingly beautiful!

Columbus, Georgia
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

We traveled there in July of 2012, with a Tauck tour, and it was absolutely sublime in all aspects. The lake and the icefields were both wonderful, as was the hotel there, the restaurants, and the service.
We also took the canoe out on the lake ( which is bigger than you think!) and that was also wonderful.
I would recommend Tauck tours to anyone...if you can get there with Tauck, go there with them.

Visited July 2012