“Fantastic experience on the river” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Wild Water Adventures, Inc

Wild Water Adventures, Inc
111 Lake Louise Drive, Lake Louise, Banff National Park, Alberta T0L 1E0, Canada
403-522-2211
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 13 attractions in Lake Louise
Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: This summer, you MUST experience our thrilling and award-winning whitewater rafting trips, perfect for singles, couples, families or groups. Near Banff and Lake Louise, Alberta, raft on the famous Kicking Horse River. You'll be fitted and provided with all your personal safety equipment, and our expert team of fun-loving professionals will make your trip easy to book and exciting to experience! Choose from a range of trips that best suit your adventure levels. Join in the celebrations on our 21st season of providing fun and memories for all ages!
Brisbane, Australia
“Fantastic experience on the river”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

My wife and I went on the whitewater exciter tour. The crew of guides were very good. We were well looked after by Josh.

Visited September 2013

Woodway, TX
7 attraction reviews
“Kicking Horse was cool. Literally”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

My wife and I did the Tradition on the Kicking horse with Andrew. He did a great job of making the trip fun with a little bit of fear factor and a lot of laughs. We had a great time from alarm clock which gives you a little taste of 6 degree weather through the Last Waltz. The facilities at the river are top notch and the staff is as well making for a wonderful trip on the river. The barbecue at the end was also a good way to end the trip.

Visited August 2013
Northwich, United Kingdom
“Family trip on the Kicking Horse”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

A fabulous trip for us (parents plus 12 & 13 yr old). This outfit is thorougly professional, the kit is good as are the changing facilities. Attention to safety was spot on. All the guides involved were engaging and inclusive and worked hard. A special mention for our guide Duncan, top guy.

Visited August 2013
Nuneaton, United Kingdom
“Got a kick riding the kicking horse...!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

Can't recommend these guys enough...for white water rafting virgins like us and even more experienced would enjoy this. Really professional outfit. We were a group of four staying at the Fairmont in Lake Louise and they have a desk there. Minibus picked us up from the hotel and its about a 30min drive through the mountains to the centre. Get kitted up with wetsuits, fleeces, water proofs and life jackets....short bus journey to the rafts, safety brief then we were off!! There'd been a good amount of rain the night before so the water level was up - our guide Ted told us this was good as it would make our ride down the kick horse river more fun((!) .... He wasn't wrong......

There were 6 (+Ted)in our raft which meant 4 paddling & 2 'spotters' ;o) up front. Started with a couple of small rapids to give us a taster before getting steadily bigger and wilder before we pulled over to have a look at the feature presentation - Portage. Wow! Looked scary but Ted talked us through what was going to happen, and also gave the option for anyone not wanting to ride it down to walk...which was good as my wife was a bit nervous initially but even she felt reassured enough to do it (and she was really glad afterwards she did!)

One word - AWESOME!! Real rush!

Loads of things to see along the way, before reaching the swim spot where you can actually jump off the raft and float down the river ;o) . Then back to the centre for hot chocolate and chat with our guides.

Great alternative way of seeing the rockies by river. Highlight of my holiday!! excellent trip, fantastic guide in Ted and real value for money.
DO IT!! lol

Visited September 2013
Montgomery, Alabama
“Try it, you'll like it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

While researching activities for our upcoming trip to the Lake Louise area, my husband came across Wild Water Adventures. He thought it sounded like fun, but I was skeptical. I had never been rafting before. Although I love boating and swimming in calm waters, the thought of being thrown from a raft into a frigid mountain river was not too appealing. But I decided to face my fears and agreed to give it a try. We took the Whitewater Exciter trip and everyone that we dealt with was friendly, charming, and seemed to love what they do. Tarquino was a fun, yet professional guide. After the safety briefing I felt more at ease about the upcoming adventure, and boy, was it an adventure! It was a lot of fun. You will get very wet, but wearing the wetsuit and fleece they provided kept me warm. It was one of the highlights of our vacation and I am so glad I went. And even happier that I managed to stay in the raft!

Visited July 2013