- Chili's is attached to Fox hotel
- Nice decor and ambiance
- Good service: Server was good and attentive
- Food was not so good:
- Half a rack of ribs with fries and original sauce: not much meat on the ribs, and the meat wasn't soft enough. Didn't fall off the bone. Meat taste was sub par. Fries were too salty. Disappointing.
- Wife had Margarita chicken. She said it was average. I had a taste, I agree, just average.
- Dessert: Shared molten chocolate cake. It was good.
- Price: proportionate with the quality
- I don't recommend due to sub par food taste.
If you own or manage Chilis Grill and Bar, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.