“Steak was great” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Chilis Grill and Bar

Chilis Grill and Bar
461 Banff Ave | Fox Hotel & Suites, Banff, Banff National Park, Alberta T1L 1H8, Canada
403-760-8502
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Rainham, United Kingdom
“Steak was great”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013 via mobile

Great steak on the first night after long flight. Good if you want to stayin after a busy day. Friendly staff and always willing to help and offer another drink

Visited March 2013

Brooks AB
“great restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

We had supper at Chilli`s our first day there as it was next to our hotel. We were seated immediately. We loved the service as it was very friendly. We had ribs and they were absolutely mouthwatering. Great place to kick back after a long day and have a few drinks and some eats. The value for the food was great. It was a little loud and crowded but then again its the season for it. I would love to visit their when its a little quieter. We will definitely be eating there again. :)

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Banff, Canada
“Poor Service with mediocre food”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

Upon walking in to Chili's my boyfriend and I waited to be seated and were walked by 3 times by 3 different people before anyone even acknowledged that we were there. When we were taken to our table, it was a two person table in a corner next to a high wall almost like a balcony where the table on top could stare right down at us - not a nice table at all.

It took our server a good 10 minutes to greet us and take a drink order and from what we were able to observe it appeared that she only had 3 tables.

When we received our food, about 40 minutes after we ordered it was very disappointing. The food looked nothing like was depicted in the menu and I had ordered a side of rice and beans and the server had spilled half of the beans off the plate so I could not eat them. My boyfriend's meal was terrible - the value of the meal was not there and it was not cooked properly to what he had specified, his potatoes were also cold. It was $65 that could have been better spent else where.

As a person with a degree in hospitality I would definitely not recommend this restaurant. Overall the experience was terrible - do not waste your time here when there are plenty of other restaurants in Banff to choose from.

• Visited April 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Banff, Canada
“Worst experience”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

Chilis Grill and Bar at the Fox hotel is HORRIBLE. The food quality does not match the cost of the item. $25 for a Ribeye steak that was mostly fat and very thin, definitely not what I expected when I ordered.

The service was very slow. Server only had 3 tables and took over 40 minutes to receive the meal after we ordered.

If you are looking for a great place to eat while in Banff.... think twice before stopping here. Plenty of great places to choose from.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Hoofddorp, The Netherlands
“Yes”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

Nice restaurant, nice food, nice for having a drink and a snack after skiing.
Unfortunately one time my meal was not as hot as I expected but it was with no hustle taken care of. I felt looked after and taken serious.
Good place to go for margaritas too.

Visited March 2013