“Neat seating” 4 of 5 stars
Review of The Old Spaghetti Factory

The Old Spaghetti Factory
317 Banff Ave | 2nd Flr, Cascade Mall, Banff, Banff National Park, Alberta T1L 1C8, Canada
403-760-2779
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Okotoks, Alberta, Canada
“Neat seating”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

The food is good with a reasonable price. In the summer they open the windows on a sort of little terrace looking down onto the street

Edmonton, Canada
“Value for money.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

Value for what you get, no more than expected or no better than same franchised restaurant. Short of staff on the lunch hour was noted.

cheshire
“great value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

the price on the menu included salad, bread, icecream and tea or coffee - excellent value for money. although had a set menue you could mix and match pasta and sauces to you got a meal ideal for you.

Cowtown
“Disappointing experience, not recommended.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

Let me explain how a place with good food and service and reasonable prices gets an overall 'poor' rating. We are frequent diners at this location and have always been really happy with the staff and food. Our last visit was so disappointing I'm reluctant to return. My daughter wanted to celebrate her birthday and we were a group of 10 so I attempted to make a reservation. We were very flexible with times but they refused saying they already had 'too many' bookings. We went early in an attempt to secure a table and they wouldn't seat us until the entire group arrived. Finally they reluctantly gave us two tables of 5 a distance apart. my husband asked if we couldn't have the 2 that were right next to each other? I then placed our birthday cake on an empty chair and a server asked if she could put it on the floor as she needed the chair! I said no and pointed out a stack of unused chairs and she got snotty with me! The only saving grace was our server Alex (i believe he was from Townsville). He bent over backwards for us and was really great. Normally I would politely ask to speak to a manager but he was one of the staff that was so difficult. There are many other places in Banff that deserve my patronage, I'm looking for a new favorite.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Red Deer, Canada
“enjoyable”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

there was along wait, we walked around the mall daughter went down the street shopping, came back just before table was ready that was nice. the food was good, all the servers very good, very friendly.

Visited February 2013