“Somewhere in the middle” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Wildfire Grill

Wildfire Grill
600 Banff Ave | located at the Inns of Banff, Banff, Banff National Park, Alberta T1L 1H8, Canada
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #97 of 127 Restaurants in Banff
Cuisines: Canadian
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Our award-winning Wildfire Grill is open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Great food, reasonable prices, attentive staff, and fantastic mountain views combine for a special dining experience. Open daily from 7:00 AM until 10:00 PM. Room service is available at Inns of Banff during Wildfire Grill hours.
Indiana
“Somewhere in the middle”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2012

We were on the early side, but the restaurant was empty which is a bad sign. Our food, salmon and a chicken dish, was pretty good, but the portions were small. In fact our waitress was so embarassed at the small size of the salmon that as she served it, she suggested I send it back to get a bigger piece. This we did, and the piece was some bigger, but still on the small side. After dinner we were still hungry, but opted to go out for ice cream rather than take a chance on small desserts. If the portions were bigger, I would have given them 4 stars.

• Visited July 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

calgary
“one night retreat to banff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2012

The wildfire grill was very good on both service and quality of the food. I would recommend that they add a small loaf of bread or rolls and butter to start the meal with some wine.
I will return for another steak dinner. Perhaps next July 10 for our anniversary.
PS: the mountain view is great!!!

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Calgary Area
“Nasty!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2012

Gosh, where to start?? The food itself was made out to sound great, but the portions were scant and the food was less than properly prepared. I make better food myself at home! And my tiny dinner (salmon with three baby potatoes and a few slices of veggies) was $20!! I felt really ripped off. Hubby's beef dip was pitiful, hardly any beef and a really old bun. The decor is dated, reminded me a bit of a hospital food court I have been in. The back of my chair was sticky and the dining room was generally dirty everywhere I looked. I could have overlooked the lack of hygiene if the food was any good, but it just wasn't. Save your money and go somewhere else!!

Visited June 2012
Sylvan Lake, Alberta, Canada
“Its just OK”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2012

Basic menu and ambiance. Service is fine and they have a breakfast buffet every day for $14 includes coffee and drinks.

Visited March 2012
Calgary, Canada
“Good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2012

The food was good, the ambiance not so great. Its in a basement with no windows. Does the job I guess.

Visited February 2012