“Delicioso!” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #21 of 115 Restaurants in Banff
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Mexican, Spanish
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: El Toro after a long day skiing or for your romantic dinner in our warm and cosy atmosphere! Tapas, Cahteaubriand for two or delicious steak will be sure to satisfy all taste buds!
Lloydminster, Canada
“Delicioso!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012

I like Mexican food to start with. The servers were very friendly and attentive. The price was reasonable, the food delicious, and the breakfast rated the best in Banff! Wow!

Visited September 2012
1 Thank mark b

Calgary
“Amazing tapas!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

My family and I were staying at the Irwin Mountain Inn, and we had a nice discount at El Toro, so we had to go there for supper. It was definitely worth it! My sister and her boyfriend had the hamburgers, while my mom and I had the tapas. The tapas were marvelous! I particularly liked the fried plantains with guacamole. I would definitely go again.

• Visited September 2012
2 Thank AriaDream
km59257
“Takeout review”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012 via mobile

We ordered to our room. The service was super fast and our fajitas and quesadillas were amazing. We will definitely eat here on our next trip

1 Thank km59257
Red Deer, Canada
“Such a Dining Delight”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

We loved the service and we really enjoyed the food. Leisurely and relaxed, just like we were looking for.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Sharyn L
Hudson, Ohio
“Good food, mediocre service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2012 via mobile

My wife and I had dinner here. The food was good, I had the roasted red pepper soup and the lamb shoulder, both were excellent. She had a pretty good Cesear salad (but bacon not anchovies) and a quesidilla with bison chirizo that was very good. But the service didn't match. It was ok in the middle, but we waited a while to get seated, after they said "5 minutes", and it took a long time to get a check. That meal, with two drinks and a small olive plate was $80 before the tip.

• 3 of 5 stars