“Tastiest cocktails in town.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Terrace

The Terrace
222 Lynx St (Banff Park Lodge Resort Hotel), Banff, Banff National Park, Alberta, Canada
403-762-4433
Website
Update restaurant details
Reserve with OpenTable
Update
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 120 restaurants in Banff
Good for: Romance, Special occasions
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Wolf St
Banff, Canada
“Tastiest cocktails in town.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013 via mobile

If you appreciate actual cocktailing, you'll love it here. The bartender (Jono) is a beauty. The drinks menu is awesome, nice chill place to take your date/a few friends for some casual drinks. If you have some suggestions, he's very open to it as well, super accommodating!!! Will be back!!!

87% Recommend
Banff, Canada
“Anniversary Dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

My husband and I dinned here for our Anniversary last week. We were greeted by a very gracious and warm server who seated us promptly and took our drink orders straight away. The menu has just changed for the season so I was excited to see and try some new things on there. I started with the orange seared scallops (I do love my seafood) which came with ginger, some really crispy slaw, beet and tarragon foam. It was so light and fresh! For my main I ordered the dorade which came with a lobster foam and celery root puree. My fish was cooked perfectly and had crispy skin. Really, really delicious. My husband had the tasting menu which consisted of duo of duck, soup, pork belly with a white bean puree, and crème brule made with yogurt instead of cream all accompanied with the wine pairings. Portions were really good and the pairings were spot on; almost too much food for me though. I find I am never able to eat the side vegetables on my plate as my actual main is very satisfying. The only negative about my dinner in particular was my dessert which I thought was really poor; pear and fig tart. It came lukewarm and tasted really bitter. I don’t normally put too much thought in dessert as it is but I find the quality of the dessert election not on par with the standards of the food from the kitchen itself. Another great evening!

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Red Deer, Canada
“Lounge drinks”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

We stopped by the Terrace Lounge in the Banff Park Lodge. We go there just for the Mojitos! They make a basil or mint mojitos. The best I have ever had!

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Calgary, Canada
“Delicious beef tenderloin!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013

The Terrace is a wonderful restaurant located inside the Banff Park Lodge. The last time I visited I had the beef tenderloin and it was fantastic! Really delicious and cooked to perfection! The atmosphere is very cozy and intimate and the service was exceptional. I would definitely recommend this restaurant to anyone looking for a nice dinner out in Banff!

• Visited December 2012
Edmonton, Alberta
“Wonderful atmosphere, warm service and outstanding food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

Been to The Terrace on several occasions. It is always a easy decision for friends and family to enjoy a delicious meal out.
The prices are reasonable for fine dining.
King Salmon is my personal favourite!

• Visited December 2012