“Nachos to share” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Late Night, Reservations
Toronto, Ontario
“Nachos to share”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2015 NEW

We stopped in for an afternoon drink and a bite to share on our first day in Banff on the recommendation from a couple we met on our flight. The service was good, the location on Caribou convenient and the nachos were very tasty, drier than I'm used to, but very cheesy and yummy pulled pork. Ask for the jalapenos on the side, they are generous with the heat.

Visited May 2015

“Middle of the road mexican”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2015 NEW

The exterior of the building mislead me to expect something different. But none the less I ordered the fajitas. The food was nothing spectacular.

Perth, Australia
“Terrible and overpriced”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2015 NEW

This may have been one of the worst meals I've had in quite some time. Not just because of how bland the 2 fish tacos I had were but because I paid $20 for them. I was livid. I actually don't think me tacos even had any fish in them, it was like eating a lettuce and tomato taco..and I only got 2! This is just getting worse and worse as I reflect back on that meal. I was going to give it a 2/5 because of the friendly service but I really think it deserves a 1. Avoid this place unless you enjoying wasting money.

Medicine Hat, Canada
“Great Mexican!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2015

Awesome food! Kids' meals are really tiny, though. We enjoy coming here anytime in Banff, it is on the "must visit" list!

• Visited May 2015
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Boston, Massachusetts
“A PLACE TO HAVE FUN”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2015

On our recent ski trip to Banff we ate at Magpie & Stump’s. This restaurant is located in the downtown area and was a great night out. It has a very casual festive atmosphere, if you like Mexican, Southwest food this is your place. They offer bowls of peanuts at the table while your waiting for your food, peanut shells a thrown on the floor. The margaritas and beer selection is good. The salsa and food selection I thought were very good. A great party atmosphere, I would recommend this restaurant for a fun night out on the town.

• Visited March 2015