“Great little place, delicious Mexican!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #50 of 123 restaurants in Banff
Cuisines: Dessert, Mexican, International, Canadian
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
“Great little place, delicious Mexican!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2014 NEW

We found this place following a recommendation from a local in Jasper. They don't take reservations but we started with a drink at the bar and were seated within 10 minutes. The atmosphere was great, really lively with the tone being set by the owner at the door greeting and seating everyone.
My pina colada was gooooood and severed in a Mason jar which I loved. The food we had, guacamole with chips to start followed by pulled pork enchiladas and buffalo burrito were just amazing, and the bill was very reasonable indeed.
We would definitely go again,

• Visited August 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

71% Recommend
Stettler, Canada
“Best mexican in a long time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2014 NEW

Lime margaritas are great! Food was awesome. Kind of pricey but not bad for Banff! Will definitely go back.

Haddon Heights, New Jersey
“One of the only reasonable places in Banff”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2014

The food was good. The price, for Banff, was reasonable, but not for a non-tourist area. The atmosphere was excellent and felt like you were in the wild west as opposed to the Canadian Rockies. The service was incredibly slow--reaaalllly slooooowwww-but the restaurant was packed.

Were I to return to Banff, I can't say for sure I'd return here--but if I did, it would mainly be because the other restaurants are grossly overpriced.

• Visited August 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Lake Havasu City, Arizona
“Reasonable price, especially for Banff”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2014

My husband and I stopped in for dinner. The interior has a rustic look about it and the tables are quite crammed together. But it was full of people. I had the taca platter and my husband had fahitas. I tried the beef and the chicken tacos. The chicken was superior in flavor in my opinion. The fahitas were a little slim on the chicken so as a result I had to relinquish one of my tacos to my husband. If the fahitas had been a bit more substancial in the protein department, I wuld have given them 4 stars. I felt it was a good deal for the money.

• Visited July 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
“Atmosphere was awesome”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2014

Service was exceptional, we really enjoyed our adult family meal here. The male server was very personable....he even took a great famil picture for us!!

Visited July 2014