“Dining Expirence of a Lifetime!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Le Beaujolais is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #32 of 132 Restaurants in Banff
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Doing business
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Banff Avenue
Transit: Across from Restauran on Banff Avenu & Buffalo Street
Vancouver, Canada
“Dining Expirence of a Lifetime!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

This was my third time dining at Le Beaujolais and it astounds me every time how amazing it is. Every time the food is cooked to perfection, the service is second to none, the views are impecable and the overall atmosphere is incredible. The staff is always very helpful and their menu and wine recommendations are always spot on. I love the city of Banff and try to visit on a regular basis and every time I am sure to make a reservation at Le Beaujolais. It is an absolute must for any Banff visit!

• Visited November 2012

“Best in Banff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

If you are looking for a beautiful place to have a lovely dinner with very good food, choose Le Beaujolais. Ask for a table near a window and enjoy the views. I would have rated it excellent except that I found the food a little too salty and the music. The atmosphere calls for a little classic French (Piaff, Chevalier, Trenet) or Italian, not classics of the 60s and 70s.

Visited August 2012
“To Die For”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

The restaurant was warm, inviting. The food was cooked to perfection. My requests were carried out without hesitation, as I have some allergies. The wine recommendation was right on! And the prices were extremely reasonable given the vintages. Lastly the service was warm, formal but at ease. Overall an enjoyable experience and I shall be back often!!!

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Calgary
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“French cuisine at its finest .”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

Me and my boyfriend came here , and had thee most amazing meal, and wine . I, being French myself , wanted my boyfriend to have a truely authentic French meal . He loved it! Our waiter Phil, was on point with every wine pairing and suggestion. I highly recommend going to le Beaujolais for true French cuisine . Thanks Phil!! We will see u again :)

“Wonderful Fine Dining”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

Le Beaujolais offers a wonderful special dining experience. We love the ambiance, the view, and the way the restaurant is managed. Once a year we treat ourselves to the 6 course surprise menu, and do the wine pairing. It was very tasteful, presented beautifully, and more importantly, timed perfect. When we arrived the restaurant was just recovering from serving a tour group of 64, but they still managed to seat us quickly, however we were very happy we were not 30 minutes earlier. Large dining tour groups are very typical in Banff, and I recommend if you are reserving to check if they have such an event the evening you want to go, almost anywhere.
I loved that our server was a Canadian girl, who was energetic and served several tables perfectly, and clearly understood the concept of good service, and fine dining. This is something we see slipping in Banff restaurants and shops, with so many foreign workers who seem to have missed the company seminar on customer service. Oh well - LOVE BANFF, very proud of it, and it is just a short drive away. LeBeaujolais is a wonderful special occassion choice, especially for couples.

• Visited October 2012