“Hooked on the Alfredo” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Hooked on the Alfredo”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

I have been going to this restaurant for the past two years. I love the Pasta Alfredo. Overall the food is very well prepared and given this is Banff the prices are very reasonable. Last visit was with a bigger group and found them very accommodating given we didn't make a booking. Highly recommend

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

• Korean first
“FIRST TIME AND WON'T BE THE LAST”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013 via mobile

We ended up in the lounge late on a Friday night and were seated immediately. Our server was polite, quick and efficient. My Caesar had a teriyaki jerky stick in it which was creatively delicious. We had the fish tacos for starters - awesome! Husband had a bacon cheddar burger and I had a large bowl of chowder. Both were large and delicious. Can't wait to eat here again next time we are in Banff.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Edmonton, Canada
“Restaurant you can count on”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

Dinner with family: enough choices for the family of three, and foods were prepared professionally. Server was very courteious and pleasing, reasonably fast service. Ordered Cajun blackened chicken, Italia pizza, baby calamari, and shrimp roll sushi, and pleased with the quality and quantity of foods as well as the prices. Would go back there again without any thinkings.

fort lee, nj
“PHENOMENAL”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

After a disappointing meal at the KEG I went to Earls for dinner. I was stunned at the great service and amazing food. First night RIBS!!!!!!!! Overflowing my plate and delicious. Second night a Rib Eye steak. Finger licking good. Third night ribs and chicken. AND ABOVE ALL for $8 delicious desserts. Staff phenomenally friendly and helpful. WHAT A FIND!!!!!!!!! thumbs up to Wade the waiter

Visited March 2013
Calgary, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“empty promises”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

I wasn't going to say anything but I have found that over the past couple of days to reflect on my experience at Earls restaurant in Banff. I want to warn others that we found our server to be quite rude and short with us. Like we were putting her out with any small requests. All our food was cold and took a very long time to get it. It wasn't very busy at all so I couldnt figure out why it took so long. We had problems with our bill. Overall we left very unsatisfied.

• Visited February 2013