“Well served.” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Dessert
Edmonton, Canada
“Well served.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

Lunch menu was short and sweet: had perfect sandwich and soup of the day from menu, no regrets. Good service and tasty food, friendly chef was an extra.

Visited March 2013

Calgary, Canada
“Coyotes is an experience to be repeated”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

I took a friend who has wanted to eat at Coyotes for about three years. Although they were booked solid till 8pm I was offered the "counter" for my reservation. I was warned that it could be warm due to it being right at the grill but it was a great view of all the action. Had no idea what that would all mean but I was booking it anyway. Well it was not too warm at all and we had a great time watching the cooks and asking questions about what they were making. It was definitley at the hub of all the action. We also had a great social time getting to know the other two couples at the counter. Sitting at the counter is NOT a negative. The menu is superb. I had two goat cheese, spinach and shrimp quesadilla with a salad, $24.00. Delish! After watching so many other dishes prepared by the cooks I know I have to return to try them all. (Mediterranean Pasta is next) My guest devoured a very thick tenderloin steak dinner for $29.00. The wait staff were very friendly, pleasant, and efficient. (a bit more quiet and calm than I am use to but it did not affect the service) I will return over and over again. I look forward to experiencing their chocolate lava cake next time. (recommended by the cook)

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Good food, good value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

The food here was really tasty, and it was easy to pick things off of the menu that were gluten free. The service was lacking in the beginning of our lunch trip, but it did shape up eventually, and we ended up really enjoying our meal there. My husband and I both ordered the cheese quesadilla, with the butternut squash and corn soup. The soup was a little lacking on flavor, but was warm and tasty nonetheless, while the quesadilla was delicious. We were both very happy with the food.

Visited February 2013
“Eat here.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

This place is amazing. Don't make the mistake we did and walk by a few times. We finally went in and were impressed with the food and service. The fresh breads and fresh squeezed juices do not disappoint. I found the prices here to be some of the most reasonable in Banff.

Visited February 2013
“Lots its spark”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

We ate what will probably turn out to have been the last of many dinner at Coyote's last week. The three of us agreed that there wasn't much interesting or even really tasty among the menu items. I had a favourite meal, one that used to be a really delicious trademark of coyotes: the sweet potato and corn soup with blue corn bread. It all tasted like the quality of ingredients had changed, for the worse. The soup was bland and the corn niblets like ltiny bits of leather. The corn bread had almost no corn taste and was so sweet it could have been served as a desert.

• Visited February 2013