“Great place for lunch” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Dessert
Salisbury, United Kingdom
“Great place for lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

Stopped by this place a couple of times for lunch during my recent trip to Banff.
Great lunch menu. Chicken tortilla soup, pesto bruschetta, chicken pizza, salads all very nice and really nice atmosphere at lunchtimes.
Half decent cup of tea too.
Cost about $25/30 each time for a nice lunch for 2 people.

Definately go back here if I ever go back to Banff.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

83% Recommend
“Wonderful meal! Try it, you won't regret it !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

We're in Banff for three days for a little ski vacation. Don't know the restaurants. Picked Coyotes from the reviews on Trip Advisor for our supper on Sunday evening.
Wow, in a town full of ho-hum meals from chain restaurants Coyotes stands out like a brilliant diamond!
The menu is creative and interesting and the food is fabulous - delicious and meticulously prepared and presented. I had the Warm Shrimp and Goat Cheese Enchilladas and my husband had the Beef Tenderloin. Both were exquisitely presented. The beef was really tender and tasty and cooked perfectly to order with a really nice medley of grilled fresh vegetables. The Enchilladas did not skimp on the shrimps they were plentiful and delicious. With tasty rice and a lovely creative salad and really nice goat cheese.
We each had the house wine by the glass - me the premium white and my husband the premium red - both really really nice wines! Surprisingly nice, in fact.
The service was excellent as well. Attentive and friendly and knowledgeable.
What a find!!
Give Coyotes a try. I assure you that you will not regret it.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Rosemary, Alberta, Canada
“My Kind of Place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

We have been at this restaurant several times and have never been disappointed. Our nephew who was a cook at one of the other restaurants in town recommended this one as well. It can be difficult to get in as it is highly popular. This last time we went for breakfast and the only seats left were the bar stools by the cooks. Well mannered they greeted us and still maintained a fast pace in effort to get the meals out. Great food and the highlights were my wife's fresh orange juice and I mean fresh. They squeezed it right out of the orange. When I was finished breakfast the cook asked if I would try his seafood chowder he was making for lunch. It was great and I appreciated his generosity.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Calgary, Canada
“Still a favorite!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

Had New Year's Eve dinner here (again) with friends this time. Food and service were excellent as always! Three of us had the white fish special for the evening, and one of us had the duck. Both were fantastic. Excellent salad for an appetizer, and the dessert (sponge toffee with hot chocolate shot) was amazing!

Visited December 2012
Ruislip, England, United Kingdom
“Sweet potato fries”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

We stopped in for dinner at Coyotes on our very first evening in Banff and we were very pleased with our choice. THey accommodated our party of 10 without a reservation without any trouble. The food was very tasty and big portions.

Visited December 2012