“Love this place” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 122 restaurants in Banff
Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Large groups, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night, Dessert
Edmonton
“Love this place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

Every visit to Banff, we eat here at least once or twice. The food is delicious, the service is warm and friendly. The prices are very reasonable. What more can one ask for? I had the lamb riblets and a salad, and my companion had the chicken souvlaki. We were not disappointed. I could live on the lamb riblets. The server we got was extremely pleasant!
Definitely go to this place!

Visited October 2012

84% Recommend
“Belly Dancing!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012 via mobile

Great food and service with a highly entertaining atmosphere. This venue is for families and groups given there is little space for any private tables. Best place to get your night started on New Years Eve or even spend it with the staff for an affordable event that includes belly dancing!

• 5 of 5 stars Food
“Not Impressed”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

The people here are SUPER nice and SUPER accomodating. The place is very cute and authentic looking. I wanted to like it really bad. But the food was just mediocre and for Greek, it's disappointing. We order Gyro meats, hummus and salad. The very prodominent flavor? Garlic, Garlic and more Garlic. I am a Garlic lover so I was suprised I was put off by it.....but there is only the flavor of garlic in the meat, soups, and even the salad dressing. Not very good Greek food in my opinion. We will not return when we go back to Banff.

• 3 of 5 stars Food
“Amazing experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

My husband and I just happend to spot this restaurant while walking along Banff Avenue and after perusing the menu (available outside) we decided to try it out.
Best. Decision. Ever.
We sat by the window looking out onto the street and were close enough to the bar to take in all the action.
Their menu is great, my husband had the lamb and I had the stuffed chicken, both served with greek style potatoes and vegetables. Both dishes were amazing! Flavourful and tender!
The host and our waiter were both excellent!
We didn't know it - but we showed up on Greek night where they had a dancer, and even involved customers in a traditional Greek dance where plates were broken in traditional "OPA" style!!
Great place - definitely recommend for dinner if you are in the area!

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Fort McMurray, Canada
“Steak”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012

They have good steak, with pita and Humas, if you are Kosher eater, just order pita hamas, Baba Gunosh, some vege. it will work. with olive oil .....

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere