“Very Good” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Late Night
Edmundston, NB
“Very Good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

We order a pepperoni pizza and a poutine. The guys was able to speak to us in french so this is nice (we are french speaking). The pizza crust was crispy and the pepperoni delicious. The poutine was like at home.

Visited November 2012

• Korean first
banff
“Love the wings”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012 via mobile

I'm guilty of ordering ardvarks late at night when I'm drunk I've learned to stay away from the pizza. The panzeroti is the best deal. $10. Includes 3 toppings. With free delivery. I also love the wings

• 4 of 5 stars Food
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“perfect!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

I'm a fan of Aardvark pizza's food!!!! It's always delicious, fresh and I always have a great service from their staff!!!! they are pretty quick on delivery too.... If you're in Banff you MUST go to Aardvarks, they have the best pizza!!!! :o)

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Calgary, Canada
“I liked it...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

This is my husband's favorite pizza place in Banff. And i do like it too, a lot. Last saturday we bought 2 medium pizzas and went to Vermillion Lakes for a picnic at sunset. Very nice!
It can be a little bit pricey, but 2 pizzas were enough for 5 people and we had left overs, so it is a good value too. The place itself is very small, so i recommend only to take out. They have free delivery so thats convenient too if you are staying in a hotel and feel lazy to go out. I was also surprised that they are open from 10am to 4am every day! I guess they get a lot of hungry people from the nightclubs!

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Charlottesville, Virginia
“Great pizza - fast delivery”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2012

Ordered veggie pizza and greek salad twice while in Banff at the Buffalo Mtn. Lodge - excellent pizza andd quick delivery

Visited July 2012