- Clean hotel
- Friendly staff
- Good selection for the breakfast, they bake pastries every other day, when fresh its delicious
- Free parking
- Good location to restaurants and attractions in Banff
- Nice sauna and hot pool
- Chilli's downstairs and the Keg at the Caribou hotel two blocks down
Not so good:
- Room was quite small
- No A/C inside rooms, night temperature goes down, so opening the window works ok, but there is noise from the bar until 1am or so.
- Keep in mind the hotel is inside Banff national park and you have to pay 20$ every day to stay in the park even if you just want to rest at the hotel and do nothing.
Stayed a week during summer season and it was good hotel overall for the price we paid (170/night). I do recommend the hotel to everyone and also recommend visiting The Keg resaurant next door for really good Thai chicken dish.