- Clean hotel
- Friendly staff
- Good selection for the breakfast, they bake pastries every other day, when fresh its delicious
- Free parking
- Good location to restaurants and attractions in Banff
- Nice sauna and hot pool
- Chilli's downstairs and the Keg at the Caribou hotel two blocks down
Not so good:
- Room was quite small
- No A/C inside rooms, night temperature goes down, so opening the window works ok, but there is noise from the bar until 1am or so.
- Keep in mind the hotel is inside Banff national park and you have to pay 20$ every day to stay in the park even if you just want to rest at the hotel and do nothing.
Stayed a week during summer season and it was good hotel overall for the price we paid (170/night). I do recommend the hotel to everyone and also recommend visiting The Keg resaurant next door for really good Thai chicken dish.
- Also Known As:
- Fox Hotel And Suites
- Fox Hotel Suites Banff
- Fox Hotel Banff
- Fox Hotel Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Banff's newest Hotel! Waterfalls and mountain springs are brought to life in the Fox's design. Capturing the historic and natural elements of Banff National Park, the hotel's centerpiece is the hot pool inspired by the original Cave and Basin Site. The new Fox offers a unique accommodation style in Banff, with one and two bedroom suites and hotel rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Fox Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.