Provides what you can expect from a hostel - a clean bed and shower. Kitchen facilities are OK - there is enough room for a few people or a group to cook at a time. While it is out of town in the Tunnel Mountain area, this area has a better view of the mountains and is quieter than downtown. Also downtown is only a 20 minute walk away, and the hostel also provides a free bus ticket. The staff are friendly and helpful. Not cheap but Banff is pretty expensive for accommodation. Social activities are organised but it is not a party hostel, so you should be able to sleep. Wi-Fi is a bit weak in some of the rooms, but I've come to expect this in most hostels, it was still usable.
- Also Known As:
- Hi-Banff Alpine Centre Hotel Banff
- Hi-Banff Alpine Centre Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Are you looking for an place to stay in Banff? Seeking the Canadian Rocky Mountain experience? HI Banff Alpine Centre Hostel, has a more than just dorm beds, this Banff hostel also has many family and couples rooms available to book for your holiday in Banff. Looking to make a reservation? * Cougar Pete's on site restaurant * The Storm Cellar Pub and Gamehouse * Free guest use Wi-fi through out * Two spacious guest kitchens, * Two cozy lounges with fireplaces * Lookout deck with spectacular views of the mountains. * Internet kiosks to send a message to your friends at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, HostelWorld, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline and HostelBookers so you can book your HI-Banff Alpine Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.