Staff were friendly and helpful and the view was great! Location wise it is a bit out of town but we were told that before we arrived and the bus does goes by regularly so that wasn't too bad. The food (dinner) was good if a little expensive for a hostel so stop by the supermarket, luckily breakfast was included in our room rate. The rooms could have been cleaner
- Also Known As:
- Hi-Banff Alpine Centre Hotel Banff
- Hi-Banff Alpine Centre Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Are you looking for an place to stay in Banff? Seeking the Canadian Rocky Mountain experience? HI Banff Alpine Centre Hostel, has a more than just dorm beds, this Banff hostel also has many family and couples rooms available to book for your holiday in Banff. Looking to make a reservation? * Cougar Pete's on site restaurant * The Storm Cellar Pub and Gamehouse * Free guest use Wi-fi through out * Two spacious guest kitchens, * Two cozy lounges with fireplaces * Lookout deck with spectacular views of the mountains. * Internet kiosks to send a message to your friends at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, HostelWorld, Booking.com, Priceline, HostelBookers and Travelocity so you can book your HI-Banff Alpine Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.