My husband and I arrived at the HI-Banff hostel on Thursday 29 August. We were unsure of what sightseeing and activities we could do on the Friday. Since we had limited time, we asked Will who was working the reception desk if he could advise us on sights to see. We asked Will could he please write up an itinerary of things to do because there was so much to see and do in the Banff area (so that we weren't back tracking and wasting time). Having a hire car was an advantage. On the Saturday, we were then heading to Jasper. Will also advised on the sights on what to see along the way. Thank you Will for going out of your way for us. Good Luck in wherever life takes you. Your friendly and helpful assistance is greatly appreciated. Keep up the good work. Stuart & Louise Goodwin
- Also Known As:
- Hi-Banff Alpine Centre Hotel Banff
- Hi-Banff Alpine Centre Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Are you looking for an place to stay in Banff? Seeking the Canadian Rocky Mountain experience? HI Banff Alpine Centre Hostel, has a more than just dorm beds, this Banff hostel also has many family and couples rooms available to book for your holiday in Banff. Looking to make a reservation? * Cougar Pete's on site restaurant * The Storm Cellar Pub and Gamehouse * Free guest use Wi-fi through out * Two spacious guest kitchens, * Two cozy lounges with fireplaces * Lookout deck with spectacular views of the mountains. * Internet kiosks to send a message to your friends at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, HostelBookers, HostelWorld, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your HI-Banff Alpine Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.