This hostel costs a mere $35.00 or so for one person sharing a dorm style room. That is the best value in Banff by far. But expect to get what you pay for. It is not a "holiday hotel". The place is quite clean, but getting a bit run down. Nice location, and good value for the money. I only stayed one night, and while everyone made me feel quite at home, I was easily more than forty years above the average age in the place.
- Also Known As:
- Hi-Banff Alpine Centre Hotel Banff
- Hi-Banff Alpine Centre Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Are you looking for an place to stay in Banff? Seeking the Canadian Rocky Mountain experience? HI Banff Alpine Centre Hostel, has a more than just dorm beds, this Banff hostel also has many family and couples rooms available to book for your holiday in Banff. Looking to make a reservation? * Cougar Pete's on site restaurant * The Storm Cellar Pub and Gamehouse * Free guest use Wi-fi through out * Two spacious guest kitchens, * Two cozy lounges with fireplaces * Lookout deck with spectacular views of the mountains. * Internet kiosks to send a message to your friends at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, HostelWorld, Expedia, Priceline and HostelBookers so you can book your HI-Banff Alpine Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.