“Fabulous place to stay in Banff!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Banff Avenue B&B

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Banff
Banff Avenue B&B
You added Banff Avenue B&B to your Saves list
430 Banff Avenue, Banff, Banff National Park, Alberta T1L 1A7, Canada   |
Special Rate
CAD109 (CAD)
Ranked #3 of 34 Banff B&B and Inns
London, United Kingdom
“Fabulous place to stay in Banff!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

We really struck gold booking here. It was our first trip to Banff for skiing and our hosts Connie & Jamie made us so welcome. The cooked breakfasts were 'awesome' and we were always offered a choice. The room was spotless, spacious and very comfortable. It is in a great location right opposite the bus stop for the ski resorts of which there are a choice of 3. Connie & Jamie gave us valuable information on places to visit and dine in Banff and we would not hesitate in recommending this as a place to stay. We are already saving to go back again!!!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Enfield, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

My wife and I have been to the Banff Avenue B&B multiple times, and we really enjoy it. The owners are very friendly and helpful, the breakfasts first rate, the accommodations are comfortable and the location perfect for an easy stroll into town. One things that is great for us, and other allergy sufferers, is that the downstairs room is all hardwood. It makes things much easier that staying where there is wall-to-wall carpet. It's a plus that sent us back the 2nd time, and will send us back again.

Room Tip: the downstairs room is great - good privacy
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Bristol, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013 via mobile

We stayed 10 nights with friends for our annual snowboard trip to the Canadian Rockies. Connie and Jamie could not have been more welcoming hosts keen to make our stay perfect. The rooms were decent sized, clean and comfortable they even let us use the garage to securely store our boards when not in use (not that security is an issue) and a separate store room for all our board bags.

The breakfasts were huge and tasty and even when going out for a full day snowboarding we barely needed any lunch at all. One day we needed to leave very early to get to Lake Louise by 8am so Connie laid on a buffet breakfast which was great allowing us to get the early start we needed.

It is hard to pick any fault with the B&B the location is excellent, parking is not a problem and the rooms are great, if I was being picky I don't remember hearing the train as much elsewhere in Banff but given they are not particularly close to the lines I suspect that is poor memory rather than a genuine issue.

Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
Toronto, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

We stayed there for a couple of nights.

The place is located right on Banff Avenue (alas the name), which in case you don't know is right in downtown Banff. So location is great.

The place is beautiful and Connie and her husband made us feel at home.

We got a great spacious basement room. View was practically null and no tv, but we were too tired to watch tv anyways.

Being vegan, Connie made sure I would have a proper breakfast each morning, which I highly appreciated.

Also, she would talk to us and genuinely asks us about our day and gave us tips on what to do and where to visit.

Do choose them for your trip to Banff, you won't regret it!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Kent
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

A 5 star Bed and Breakfast! We arrived to a very warm and friendly welcome, The room was imaculate and bed was so comfortable. The breakfasts are AMAZING and Connie and Jamie So friendly and helpful in everyway. If you are looking for first class homely accomodation whilst visiting Banff do not hesitate you wont find better. We have found our Banff home from home thank you so much Connie and Jamie for everything

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Montreal, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2012

I recently visited Banff and had the pleasure of staying at the Banff Avenue B&B. The hosts Connie and Jamie are lovely people and were very helpful with any information I needed while traveling within the area. The rooms were beautifully decorated, clean, warm ambience and surrounded by the beauty of the Canadian Rockies. The breakfasts are delicious, abundant and really prepared me for my long day hikes and sightseeing. Connie and Jamie are very generous and helpful people who make it their priority to make sure each guest is well taken care of in every way. There is a lovely deck in the back surrounded by a beautiful garden with a view of the mountain, where I enjoyed sitting, reading and taking my tea. For me, it was a home away from home, the perfect place to stay and experience the beauty of the Canadian Rockies. I would definitely return to this beautiful place and would highly recommend it to my family and friends. Thank you Connie and Jamie for making my stay so enjoyable!

Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Saffron Walden, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

Connie and Jamie are perfect hosts...I had a very relaxing stay at their lovely home, surrounded by stunning scenery from their spotlessly clean Bed and Breakfast. Connie and Jamie are a wealth of information for this beautiful area of Banff. Keen to share some of their many walks that they hike regularly. Nothing was too much trouble, and as a solo traveller, I was made very welcome...breakfast was a good selection, and set me up for the morning...The Bed & Breakfast is very conveniently placed, and is a short walk into town, and the ROAM bus service frequently passes by,so ideal if you are planning to go further afield. My room had some lovely pictures of Connie and Jamies travels, which all added to the perfect ambience of the place. I highly recommend this special place to stay in Banff, and I cant wait to return again very soon.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo

Been to Banff Avenue B&B? Share your experiences!