We spent 4 nights here as it was such a good base to visit many of the popular tourist sites in the Rockies.
The accommodation was first class as were the exquisite breakfasts and the freshly cooked muffins available to all the guests.
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay here and both Robyn and Robin were excellent hosts.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are an intimate high-country inn situated three blocks east of Banff Avenue on Otter Street in a quiet residential neighbourhood. The building dates from 1918 and has 10 guest rooms and a gorgeous main lounge and dining room. We are the only B and B Inn in Banff to still serve a hot breakfast! We use excellent ingredients, serve locally roasted organic coffee and vary our menu daily. This historic mountain home is warm and spacious. It was used extensively in the '30s by CPR work crews as a boarding house. For the following forty years it was known as Douglas House and served as tourist accommodation. The Inn was fully restored in the late '80s and has had recent renovations to maintain its original character and substantial mountain charm. We have four suites, which suit small families, as well as simple and elegant double rooms. Our dining room and lounge are open to guest use during the day and there is a television in the lounge. We have private off-street parking to accommodate guests with vehicles. However, once you are in Banff many activities and walks are accessible by foot from the B&B. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Rocky Mountain B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rocky Mountain Bed And Breakfast
- Rocky Mountain Hotel Banff