“Got a sweet tooth???” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch
Dining options: Lunch
“Got a sweet tooth???”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2014 via mobile

It's not just fudge, every type of chocolate is made here too!
My favourite is the cherry bloom which is nuts covered in caramel, then sweet cherries, then covered in dark chocolate. Yum.
Bear paws come in milk, white and dark chocolate, so you can alternate your chocolate fix.
If you have a sweet tooth go here, you will love it!

Visited January 2014

Gatineau, Canada
“Great sweet treats!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2014

The Fudgery is a good place for your taste buds...sweet treats of all kind!! Nuts & Fudge!! Nuts & Fudge! Nuts & Fudge!

Visited January 2014
Calgary, Canada
“Not just great for fudge!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2013

Every time we go to Banff, we can't help but be drawn in to 'The Fudgery'. We love all of their chocolates, fudges, candied apples etc. Our favourite thing to get by far is the Bear Paws. They are a play on a 'Turtle'. Instead of pecans, they use cashews (a far superior nut, in my opinion)! They come in white, milk and dark chocolate. I brought home 10 as a reward for my hubby watching our daughter while I had my girl's trip. He was quite pleased. I didn't get to try any of the dark chocolate ones. hmmf. :)

Visited November 2013
Cochrane, Canada
“Yummy !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

My wife and I visited this store and bought some of the goodies they sell. The salted caramel was fantastic. We go there every time we are in Banff and always enjoy the yummy stuff.

Visited October 2013
Calgary, Canada
“Yummy treats!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

They had a lot of staff that you could ask questions! They were very fast as well. I'll be going back every chance I have!

Visited September 2013