“Reasonably priced good donuts” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #67 of 128 Restaurants in Banff
Cuisines: American
Fenton, MO.
“Reasonably priced good donuts”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

Coming from the U.S. Midwest, we had not heard about Tim Hortons, but after finding it in Banff, returned several times of the good donuts. We liked the Canadian maple and the cruellers.

Visited June 2014

“ Horrible Customer Service!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2014

Been here many times but never had this bad experience! The server did not speak very good english, was hard to understand her and she didnt seem to care about anything. I find it extremely rude if in the middle of my order she just walks away and talk to her colleagues in their native language (filipino). When she came back she just said the total price of the order. I told her im not done ordering. When i finally paid she rudely told me to move away from the till so other people can order! Seriously??? What happened to Tim Hortons?! Our order wasnt even correct but we just couldnt deal with it anymore, on the way out we just threw it away! Will never return there, thats for sure!

Chichester, United Kingdom
“Has to be done!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

Try the Timbits! Mini doughnuts in boxes of 10 or 20! Good service, cheap and always nice food and drink!

Visited May 2014
Banff, Alberta, Canada
“Nightly Stop”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2014

Don't expect the service to light you on fire as majority of the workers at TFW and simple don't give a dam.

My favorite game is the "Hello game"
Here is how it works Server say "hello" and I say "Hello" but don't order anything until they say "Can I help you?"

Problem is they never say it!! You can stand their for hours simple say hello to the serve since they never ask Can I help you?

I would like to say it's lack of training but it's not. They simple don't care so they have no problems wasting your time and not providing proper customer service. The managers are the worse two since they are stuck up and will get anger with you and start ingoring you.

I am here almost nightly and one manager will not serve me!! If she see me she will can to the back to have another employee serve me. It's so funny since all she needs to do is be respectful and simple say Can I help you??

It's Tims after all so I cannot give a bad review simple based on service but don't expect any!!

Visited May 2014
Banff National Park, Canada
“A Canadian Staple”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2014

I used to love Tim Horton's. I'm lactose intollerant now and they do not have any alternatives for cream. It would be easy to have Almond milk, soy or lactose free milk. I do wish they would upgrade their bread/buns. They taste like cardboard. It's bread, it should taste like bread don't you think? other than that, love the donuts and timbits are.........well, I wish I had some now.

Visited March 2014