I recently stayed here with family and we absolutely loved the place. The cabin was very cozy, clean, and the staff were wonderful. The place is pet friendly which was a must for us. Very pet friendly actually as they even had a little bowl of dog treats for our canine companion upon arrival. The location is a little bit of a drive from Banff so it is not overly convenient for dining out there, but in my opinion it is well worth getting accomodations away from the town just to have the tranquility. Far nicer to cook in the cabin and enjoy a glass of wine on your own deck than to deal with the raucous crowds in Banff! There are some nice show-shoeing/x-country skiing trails right out of the doorstep, and the outdoor hot tub provides welcome relief to the aches that later accompany these activities. I intend to try and come here again in the summer time as I imagine it must be equally as lovely then.
- Also Known As:
- Castle Mountain Chalets Hotel Banff
- Castle Mountain Chalets Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Midway between Banff and Lake Louise, in the heart of Banff National Park, you'll find a breathtaking location and the perfect getaway resort - Castle Mountain Chalets. Beautifully designed and furnished individual chalets are where you will relax in this nature lover's paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Castle Mountain Chalets reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.