Spent a few days at Castle Mountain Chalets with my family, it was out first trip with our newborn (3mos) and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay. We stayed in the 1 bedroom deluxe and it was very spacious.. Staff is very friendly and checked everyday to see if we needed anything..
As some people have mentioned there are train tracks right by the cabins and they are pretty loud but they don't come by all that often and pass very quickly.. I'm a light sleeper and they never woke me up.... Screaming newborn.. That's a different story..
This was our second visit to castle mountain, we will definitely be back and may just make it an annual trip for our family..
- Also Known As:
- Castle Mountain Chalets Hotel Banff
- Castle Mountain Chalets Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Midway between Banff and Lake Louise, in the heart of Banff National Park, you'll find a breathtaking location and the perfect getaway resort - Castle Mountain Chalets. Beautifully designed and furnished individual chalets are where you will relax in this nature lover's paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Olotels, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Castle Mountain Chalets reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.