My cabin was huge. Someone could live there permanently and be very comfortable. The bathroom alone is the size of most hotel rooms. It had a great big great shower and a jacuzzi. The full size kitchen had many more utensils, pots & pans, etc. than most rentals. Like a permanent residence, this place was fully furnished with everything you could possibly need. It had a big porch facing the wilderness in the back so you felt you were alone in the woods.
The only negative is the unfortunate train tracks very close by. Trains ran by regularly with their horns blasting even in the middle of the night. Buy ear plugs & go there anyway. It is worth it.
- Also Known As:
- Castle Mountain Chalets Hotel Banff
- Castle Mountain Chalets Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Midway between Banff and Lake Louise, in the heart of Banff National Park, you'll find a breathtaking location and the perfect getaway resort - Castle Mountain Chalets. Beautifully designed and furnished individual chalets are where you will relax in this nature lover's paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia and Venere so you can book your Castle Mountain Chalets reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.