My husband and I have been staying at Castle Mountain for the past 10 years. We always stay in the Deluxe Cabin which has everything we need and even allows us to bring our dog with us. This year, unlike every other year , the service was the worst thing I have ever experienced. We have always been knows as a "repeat guest" and because of that we have always got a great rate. This year that did not happen. We enjoyed staying here because we got to know the great staff that was always been there in the past. This year the staff would not even look at us let alone even say a simple hello. There was a great maintenance guy with his dog who always looked after us and have noticed he too has even left. What happened to this place that all the key staff keep leaving? The owners need to look into this as I have kept in touch with certain staff who are no longer there who still should be! I am sorry to say that we will no longer be returning to Castle. The owners need to be aware that this place is just not the same place that we used to call our home away from home.
- Also Known As:
- Castle Mountain Chalets Hotel Banff
- Castle Mountain Chalets Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Midway between Banff and Lake Louise, in the heart of Banff National Park, you'll find a breathtaking location and the perfect getaway resort - Castle Mountain Chalets. Beautifully designed and furnished individual chalets are where you will relax in this nature lover's paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz and Venere so you can book your Castle Mountain Chalets reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.