“Very homey B&B” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Bed & Breakfast on Mountain Lane

Bed & Breakfast on Mountain Lane
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Banff
Bed & Breakfast on Mountain Lane
You added Bed & Breakfast on Mountain Lane to your Saves list
104 Mountain Lane, Banff, Banff National Park, Alberta T0L 0C0, Canada   |
Ranked #32 of 34 Banff B&B and Inns
A TripAdvisor Member
“Very homey B&B”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2005

We recently stayed here for 5 nights while in Banff for a wedding at the Banff Springs Hotel (and some additional enjoyment of the park). The suite, which is the walkout basement of a home in a residential area, was very comfortable and included a kitchenette (microwave, no other cooking facilities), living area with gas fireplace, and bedroom. The backyard is lovely and we did hang out there although we never did use the hot tub on the upper deck. The location is perfect - 10 minute walk either to the Banff Springs or to town. It is a little dark inside but very clean, comfortable, and homey, and Brian and Elaine give lots of privacy but are very friendly should you seek them out. Definitely recommended! PS - they are exempt from charging GST. This is a bonus for Canadians!

Stayed July 2005

Solo
Business
Listowel, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2005

I highly recommend B&B on Mountain Lane. I stayed there with my husband and In-laws in October of 2004. The Rundle Suite is two apartments in one, so we had lots of privacy. My husband and I had our own bedroom, kitchenette (which we didn't use), TV and washroom with shower. My inlaws had the larger, adjoining room with the bigger kitchenette, talble, sofa, TV, office space. Their bedroom and bathroom adjoined off of this large living space. The entire suite is housed in the basement walkout area of this modern house with a great mountian view.

We had access to our hosts hot tub on the second level, but we were so busy we didn't try it. The B&B itself was a 5-10 minute walk to downtown Banff, through a nice residential area. Right between downtown and the famous Banff Springs Hotel.

I can't believe the value and total privacy that we enjoyed for a mere $150 per night total. My only concern with posting this review is that the B&B will become so popular that I won't be able to get a reservation in future years.

• Stayed January 2005

Been to Bed & Breakfast on Mountain Lane? Share your experiences!