We've stayed 2 nights in Rundle Manor, which was our last stay during our 3 weeks tour through BC and Alberta. This stay was by far the worst accomodation we've had during these 3 weeks. Moreover, it was also the most expensive of all. First of all the heating could not be altered. This was not the problem in our appartment but also in others, as we got another room after complaining of the heating. It was like a sauna inside and we therefore had to open the windows constantly. Therefore it became very noicy inside. The beds and kitchen were of poor quality. There we holes in the door between living and sleeping rooom. Bathroom was ok.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Rundle Manor, one of Banff's best kept secrets, is an apartment style hotel located in downtown Banff on a quiet side street just off of Banff Avenue. Great shopping and the best Banff has to offer are literally steps away from the hotel. Only 1/2 mile from train station & coach terminal. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Rundle Manor Apartment Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rundle Manor Apartment Banff
- Rundle Manor Banff
- Hotel Rundle Manor Apartment