This was booked last minute as we toured the Rockies. Having read some of the reviews we have to say we really liked it. Loads of room for 2 people, 5 minute walk into town and being able to cook helped keep the costs down. Downside is the floors are thin so people walking around above you can wake you up if they are early risers. Our apartment was near the entrance as well so when we stayed in one night there was a lot of foot traffic on the stairs so heres my TOP TIP: Book an apartment on the top floor and this will make for a better stay for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Rundle Manor, one of Banff's best kept secrets, is an apartment style hotel located in downtown Banff on a quiet side street just off of Banff Avenue. Great shopping and the best Banff has to offer are literally steps away from the hotel. Only 1/2 mile from train station & coach terminal. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Venere, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Rundle Manor Apartment Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rundle Manor Apartment Banff
- Rundle Manor Banff
- Hotel Rundle Manor Apartment