The location is great. Right near the main area of downtown Banff, close to Safeways, pubs, restaurants, laundromat and public transport. The apartments leave a lot to be desires as do the cleaning staff. On arrival we pulled back the curtains in the main bedroom to find a used diaper on the floor. The units were supposed to be serviced daily, however apart from making the beds and changing the towels nothing was done. There was not a broom I the unit, and the floors were not cleaned until we complained. The staff at the front desk (attached to an associated hotel) were magnificent, you could tell they were embarrassed about the overall cleanliness of the units. The lounge suites had dirty marks of spilt food.
- Also Known As:
- Rundle Manor Apartment Banff
- Rundle Manor Banff
- Hotel Rundle Manor Apartment
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Rundle Manor, one of Banff's best kept secrets, is an apartment style hotel located in downtown Banff on a quiet side street just off of Banff Avenue. Great shopping and the best Banff has to offer are literally steps away from the hotel. Only 1/2 mile from train station & coach terminal. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Rundle Manor Apartment Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.