This is one of the older accommodations in Banff, I believe. I've stayed there well over a dozen times in the past few years. It is great when you are heading to Banff with a large group and want reasonable beds for fairly cheap. There have been quite a few upgrades recently, and is a decent place, but if you're looking for a higher end feel, I would recommend staying at the Ptarmigan instead. One thing we found confusing (the first time we stayed) is that you check in at the Ptarmigan (parking lot kitty corner).
A good perk to staying here is that you have access to the hot tub/steam/sauna located in the basement of the Ptarmigan.
It's hit and miss with the other clientele. Because it's a cheaper place to stay, there seem to often be groups staying here that like to party well into the night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Rundle Manor, one of Banff's best kept secrets, is an apartment style hotel located in downtown Banff on a quiet side street just off of Banff Avenue. Great shopping and the best Banff has to offer are literally steps away from the hotel. Only 1/2 mile from train station & coach terminal. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Rundle Manor Apartment Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rundle Manor Apartment Banff
- Rundle Manor Banff
- Hotel Rundle Manor Apartment