The Rundle Apartments offer accomodation which looks like a bedsit. However, although the whole place could do woith a splash of TLC, the bed was LOVELY and the bathroom very good. Not sure it was worth the $145 a night (plus tax), but the location was good and everyone else is charging the same, if not more!
And the laundorama is just down the road ($4 for a medium wash and $0.25 for 3 mins dry).
Avoid Sat night if you can, as it gets noisy in Banff
- Also Known As:
- Rundle Manor Apartment Banff
- Rundle Manor Banff
- Hotel Rundle Manor Apartment
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Rundle Manor, one of Banff's best kept secrets, is an apartment style hotel located in downtown Banff on a quiet side street just off of Banff Avenue. Great shopping and the best Banff has to offer are literally steps away from the hotel. Only 1/2 mile from train station & coach terminal. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Rundle Manor Apartment Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.