In Banff, the hotel rooms are $300+ for one room. We needed 2 beds in two separate rooms, so from that perspective, we were way ahead. ($200 per night versus $600). Plus we got a kitchen to save bucks on breakfast. The decor is dated, and student grade, but it's not awful. I would say it's basic, decent, and clean. The location is fantastic, half a block from Banff ave and walking distance to all stores and restaurants. The internet is slow. It is a wood frame building, so you can hear your neighbours upstairs walking around, or between walls. We were lucky everyone in the building went to bed around 10, and woke up early when we stayed there. Lots of families when we were there. (Sept long weekend).
And you can use the facilities at the Ptarmigan.
If you want to save money, go for it. It's not scary, just basic!
- Also Known As:
- Rundle Manor Apartment Banff
- Rundle Manor Banff
- Hotel Rundle Manor Apartment
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Rundle Manor, one of Banff's best kept secrets, is an apartment style hotel located in downtown Banff on a quiet side street just off of Banff Avenue. Great shopping and the best Banff has to offer are literally steps away from the hotel. Only 1/2 mile from train station & coach terminal. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Olotels, EasyToBook, Agoda, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Venere, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Rundle Manor Apartment Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.