We had a weekend stay in Banff with 12 friends for Skiing. rented two rooms.
It's an old building , small beds. It's an ok accommodation for young group who crash on sofa beds.
Our first night, lots of noise and couldn't sleep.
Second night, It was much better.
Beds are twins and too small to share.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Rundle Manor, one of Banff's best kept secrets, is an apartment style hotel located in downtown Banff on a quiet side street just off of Banff Avenue. Great shopping and the best Banff has to offer are literally steps away from the hotel. Only 1/2 mile from train station & coach terminal. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Expedia, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Rundle Manor Apartment Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rundle Manor Apartment Banff
- Rundle Manor Banff
- Hotel Rundle Manor Apartment