I along with a few girlfriends meet in banff every year in October for a little get-a-way. We have stayed at Rundle Manor many times. Yes, it is old and dated but the two bedroom with kitchen that we rent nicely meets our needs. There is ample parking and it is within walking distance to all the shops on main street. The hot tub/pool sauna are in another building but very nice and well worth the short walk.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Rundle Manor, one of Banff's best kept secrets, is an apartment style hotel located in downtown Banff on a quiet side street just off of Banff Avenue. Great shopping and the best Banff has to offer are literally steps away from the hotel. Only 1/2 mile from train station & coach terminal. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Expedia, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Rundle Manor Apartment Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rundle Manor Apartment Banff
- Rundle Manor Banff
- Hotel Rundle Manor Apartment