Me and my boyfriend went there to have a romantic get away last weekend, well...
1. Room wasn't ready 2 hours after checkout time
2. We got ' upgraded'. I booked that hotel specifically for the fireplace and they 'upgraded' us to one without it and a patio
3. I booked room with king bed it was actually two single mattresses pushed together- I fell threw all night an didn't sleep
4. Walls are paper thin- we could hear everyone around us
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Juniper Hotel is perched at the base of Mount Norquay overlooking the town of Banff just 2kms away. The hotel's woodland setting and striking views of three iconic mountain ranges provides a National Park atmosphere. This boutique hotel features 52 designer guest rooms, many with balconies or patio walk-outs. Mountain views are available from your guest room, Bistro & Lounge and outdoor hot tub. On-site you will find interpretive displays and artwork of the areas culture and heritage, as well as woodland walking trails, bike rentals, ski storage, hiking maps and activity planning services. Wireless Internet access is complimentary hotel-wide, and the Library also houses a pay-per-minute Internet kiosk. Pets are welcome and must be pre-arranged with the hotel to ensure pet friendly room availability. Smoking is not permitted inside the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your The Juniper Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Juniper Hotel Banff
- Juniper Lodge Banff