- Indoor carpark - it was snowing when we were in Banff, and coming from the tropics, the cold was unbearable for us. It was really useful to find out that they had a basement carpark that not only was SHELTERED from the snow, it was also HEATED. it was a relief to arrive back in the hotel every day, especially when we were cold and tired.
- Room was average, spacious for 2 people, staff was very helpful to help arrange for our snow-shoeing day tour.
- It is within walking distance to restaurants, however because it was snowing, we took the car, otherwise it is close to the centre.
- There is a lift that goes from lobby to basement carpark - which was very useful when we had heavy luggages. Not all hotels in Banff have lifts!!
I stayed 2 nights at Rundlestone, and 2 nights at Charlton's. You can read my review there. Rundlestone is SO much better.
- Overall it was a very enjoyable stay, and we were sad to go!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located on Banff Avenue only minutes from Downtown Banff, The Rundlestone Lodge offers a host of amenities including complimentary wireless, a fitness centre, whirlpool, swimming pool, conference facilities, and Bumpers the Beef House Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com and getaroom.com so you can book your Rundlestone Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rundlestone Hotel Banff