Stayed here with family of five for three nights. First impressions of room were good-it had a moderate sized living area, two large bedrooms, a well-equipped kitchen and modern bathrooms. However, we soon noticed a strange smell and huge black areas of mould throughout and room and the hotel in general. These patches in the corridor were even painted over during our stay in an attempt to hide the mould. A piece of ceiling also fell out, probably due to the same issue of damp mould. The most uncomfortable consequences of this health issue were noticed after one nights sleep- we woke with itchy, swollen eyes, congestion, nose bleeds and coughs. Checking out after three nights was a relief. We are very disappointed that a promising stay turned into a nightmare for us as allergy-sufferers. The hotel really needs to remedy this problem and improve the ventilation in the spa and heated pool area (right next to the room we stayed in) so that steam doesn't dampen the walls and ceilings and mould cannot grow.