“Yummy sandwich and great service!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Sandwiches, Delicatessen, Canadian
Dining options: Lunch
Dining options: Lunch
Red Deer, Alberta
“Yummy sandwich and great service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I stumbled across this place last time we walked through banff however we weren't hungry. This time around we made sure we were hungry.

Our small family of three stopped in for a late lunch. The food was amazing! The presentation of the sandwich was a A+. Service was also great! The owner brought our young daughter a free bowl of fruit to eat with her meal.

I would highly recommend to stop in next time you are in town! Worth the stop!! Yum.

Toronto
“Awesome Sandwiches!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

Best sandwiches in Banff! I always make sure I stop by when I'm in town.

Tip: they are a little pricey - but the quality and taste is worth it.

Visited January 2013
Nelson, Canada
“Good Smoked Meat!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

Stopped in after a few friends told me about this place......small menu which I like because it usually means that you are concentrating on what you are providing to your patrons......I had the Montreal style smoked meat.....the meat was fantastic although cut to thick for my liking....not a problem I spoke with the proprietor and he told me I can have it cut thin next time....the bread was lacking sadly and should of been a heartier rye to hold up to the wondrous meat within.....small points but for almost 14 bucks for a sandwich you got to get it right!

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Best tuna sandwich ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013 via mobile

Made with a wasabi horseradish sauce on crunchy bread! We will definitely eat here again! Kids had ham and cheese and loved it as well as soup. All was super fresh.

Calgary, Canada
“Best Sandwiches in Banff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2012

Really great menu, the sandwiches all have a 'kick' to them that takes them away from ordinary. Went with a group of 8 people, the owner went up and greeted us, promptly pulled together tables and chairs, and gave us recommendations and was very kind. Food was delicious, and the portion size filled everyone up. Also, it is a relaxed atmosphere that doesn't give you the feeling that they want you to eat and leave, as there is a shelf of novels and magazines as well as comfy lounge chairs.

• Visited December 2012