“mouth watering sandwiches” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch
Calgary, Canada
“mouth watering sandwiches”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2012 via mobile

We stopped here for a bite before heading out to Johnston Canyon. I had a Triple Decker whike my wife had the Reuben. mine was dripping with savoury flavor and I gobbled it up. The Reuben was stacked with corned beef. Great stuff

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Great place for sandwiches!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2012 via mobile

I had the Rebun which was amazing and delicious! Great portions and friendly atmosphere! Must go place for lunch !!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Banff National Park, Canada
“Great little sandwich spot”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2012

Love this spot. Sandwich's are very fresh and super tasty! I loved mine- I got the turkey melt. So good! Prices are little high but worth every penny. And the service was outstanding! Great, clean cute place. It is a must!

Visited August 2012
calgary
“delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012

The food is so good, melts in your mouth. Price is a bit expensive but I would go there again and recommend it to others. The staff were very friendly as well.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Florence, Italy
“Expensive and mediocre - definitely on my black list!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2012

My husband and I had lunch there today. The place is in a basement, but they tried to make is pleasant, it is still a basement. The menu is very limited offering 8 sandwiches, only one vegetarian option. I ordered the Veggie Pocket, my husband had the Squish Reuben. The veggie pocket was basically a salad in a thin pocket, the bad part was that the dressing was so tart that it burned my tongue, there were yogurt chips that did not go well with anything else, in general it was very mediocre. The protein content of the sandwich was almost non existent and the taste was bad. My husband reuben was also mediocre, the meat was cut too thick and the taste was not pleasant. The sandwiches were served with some flavored chips that tasted like plastic. When one of the servers came by and asked about the sandwiches, I told her that I had not liked the veggie pocket and explained why, she dismissed me by saying that it was her favorite (as if I cared!). We paid $31 plus tip for 2 sandwiches and 2 teas, overall an expensive and bad lunch.

• Visited December 2012