We spent 6 nights at this Inn at the end of May and can thoroughly recommend it. We were welcomed on arrival by the smell of homemade cookies. Breakfast was fresh and healthy with ample choice. All areas of the accommodation were very clean and the bed was very comfortable. The Inn is in a quiet spot on the edge of town (we often came across deer in the woods opposite on the short walk into town). The owners Becky and Lee and their team are very friendly and helpful. Giving advice on the best places to eat, things to do e.t.c: or leaving you in peace if that is what you want.
- Also Known As:
- a Banff Boutique Inn - Pension Tannenhof Hotel Banff
- a Banff Boutique Inn - Pension Tannenhof Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A contemporary Inn accommodating up to 30 people. With high ceilings, large great rooms, private guest rooms with king beds and en suite washrooms, backing onto the nature corridor with a gorgeous terrace with outdoor fireplace in front. Wow, this Inn is the ideal location for a couple, family, reunion, wedding or business retreat. Book 1 room or the entire Inn for your perfect Banff getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your A Banff Boutique Inn - Pension Tannenhof reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.