A few years ago when my daughter decided to marry she wanted to it to be in banff. My son had gotten married at a lodge in the rockies a few yeary previous and we had gotten to know the inn keeper there Lee. I kept in contact with Lee and found he had bought his own B&B. I asked Lee if he could do her Wedding, he agreed and we rented the whole place for the weekend. It was Fantastick. My Daughter got grease on her wedding dress during the pictures but the staff got the grease out before the cerimony.My wife and I have stayed there numerious times also my family and have always enjoyed ourselves every time.
- Also Known As:
- a Banff Boutique Inn - Pension Tannenhof Hotel Banff
- a Banff Boutique Inn - Pension Tannenhof Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A contemporary Inn accommodating up to 30 people. With high ceilings, large great rooms, private guest rooms with king beds and en suite washrooms, backing onto the nature corridor with a gorgeous terrace with outdoor fireplace in front. Wow, this Inn is the ideal location for a couple, family, reunion, wedding or business retreat. Book 1 room or the entire Inn for your perfect Banff getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your A Banff Boutique Inn - Pension Tannenhof reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.