I first stayed at the Boutique Inn during late November for a single night and could not wait to return. I've since been back twice, most recently for a week over Christmas. It's perfect for either a short or long stay. I cannot fault nor find an area in which the Inn could improve - the most welcoming, helpful and thoughtful staff who treat you as friends, beautiful setting & views, delicious & extensive breakfasts, incredibly reasonable prices, such comfortable beds and a homely, cosy atmosphere - all a beautiful walk from town. I cannot wait to go back, it's like a home away from home & is one of the most enjoyable experiences I've had with accommodation in Australia & Canada - and I was on my own. I cannot speak more highly of this beautiful little place.
- Also Known As:
- a Banff Boutique Inn - Pension Tannenhof Hotel Banff
- a Banff Boutique Inn - Pension Tannenhof Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A contemporary Inn accommodating up to 30 people. With high ceilings, large great rooms, private guest rooms with king beds and en suite washrooms, backing onto the nature corridor with a gorgeous terrace with outdoor fireplace in front. Wow, this Inn is the ideal location for a couple, family, reunion, wedding or business retreat. Book 1 room or the entire Inn for your perfect Banff getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your A Banff Boutique Inn - Pension Tannenhof reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.