Our daughter and now son in-law chose the Banff Boutique Inn as the site for their wedding this fall.
While it took some planning to get two families together for one weekend the end result was amazing. We cannot say enough about the hospitality extended by Beckie and staff. Our every need was managed by the minute with graciousness and warmth. We were a group of people ranging in age from 6 to 94 and with that brings many challenges, but none too difficult for Beckie and her staff. The "great room" served as a hospitality room, chapel, dining room and nightclub over the course of the weekend. It was magiacl how the room was tranformed to meet the wedding venue needs. The place was as comfortable as our own homes and that is a testament to the owners management style.
Take a bow innkeepers - you were amazing - thanks for everything.
- Also Known As:
- a Banff Boutique Inn - Pension Tannenhof Hotel Banff
- a Banff Boutique Inn - Pension Tannenhof Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A contemporary Inn accommodating up to 30 people. With high ceilings, large great rooms, private guest rooms with king beds and en suite washrooms, backing onto the nature corridor with a gorgeous terrace with outdoor fireplace in front. Wow, this Inn is the ideal location for a couple, family, reunion, wedding or business retreat. Book 1 room or the entire Inn for your perfect Banff getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your A Banff Boutique Inn - Pension Tannenhof reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.