This is a nice hotel located in downtown Banff. It seems to be well maintained and comfortable.
My only complaint is the so-called "free wifi". Most of the time it was virtually impossible to connect to, and when you were able to connect to it, it would drop out at random points. And, each time it dropped out, you have to enter a long and difficult password.
Normally in Banff I wouldn't care too much about the wifi, but on this trip, I came here for a conference, and this was a major inconvenience. I shouldn't have to use my phone's 3G signal for Internet when the hotel is supposed to offer it.
The beds were nothing special, but I liked the floor to ceiling windows in the loft room, and the balcony.
Overall, an average value in Banff, if not for the lack of good Internet access and the slightly pricy rooms.
- Also Known As:
- Brewster`s Mountain Hotel
- Brewster`s Mountain Hotel Banff
- Brewsters Mountain Hotel
- Brewsters Mountain Banff
- Brewsters Mountain Lodge
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Brewster’s Mountain lodge is located in the heart of Downtown Banff, steps from shopping, dining, and nightlife. This 77-room hotel features complimentary continental breakfast and wireless internet included in all of our rates. We offer a sauna, hot tub, and small exercise area for our guests to enjoy after an exciting day of exploring! Handcrafted log furnishings and western décor define the interior of our lodge, as well as a wood-burning fireplace in the lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, HostelBookers and Tingo so you can book your Brewster's Mountain Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.