We only stayed one night but plan to stay longer the next time we visit! The hotel was so perfectly located to exploring downtown banff on foot. It is close to all the shops & restaurants plus other local attractions.
The hotel staff were so friendly and welcoming at checkin and were helpful throughout the stay.
Free internet and complimentary breakfast were included, plus use of the steam rooms/jacuzzi.
The room we had was so lovely and a nice change from the other more expensive hotels we stayed in near the area, which were much smaller and staff weren't very helpful. The room we stayed in was very big, with very high ceilings, included a fridge and coffee maker. Great views from the room too! I highly recommend this hotel!
- Also Known As:
- Brewster`s Mountain Hotel
- Brewster`s Mountain Hotel Banff
- Brewsters Mountain Hotel
- Brewsters Mountain Banff
- Brewsters Mountain Lodge
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Brewster’s Mountain lodge is located in the heart of Downtown Banff, steps from shopping, dining, and nightlife. This 77-room hotel features complimentary continental breakfast and wireless internet included in all of our rates. We offer a sauna, hot tub, and small exercise area for our guests to enjoy after an exciting day of exploring! Handcrafted log furnishings and western décor define the interior of our lodge, as well as a wood-burning fireplace in the lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, HostelBookers and Tingo so you can book your Brewster's Mountain Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.