This was our first Ski Holiday in 20 years and my son's first, who is 7. Banff itself is a beautiful town with plenty of places to eat and the Caribou Lodge is only a short 5 to 10 minute walk into the centre. With the hotel you also have free access to the roam buses which also take you into town. The Caribou is ideally situated on the edge of town so nice and quiet. The lodge itself is beautiful inside and out with a really good spa facility, I would recommend upgrading for a small fee once you arrive. All the staff were excellent, very helpful, this is what customer service should be like! The Keg is located in lobby of the Caribou and is ideal for meals especially an amazing buffet breakfast. Out of all the ski hotels we saw during our stay, I am certain we made the best choice. With the company we booked with we had a tri area ski pass. Lake Louise was definitely the most stunning, however, for family skiing, I would recommend Sunshine. We are definitley coming back!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Banff Caribou Lodge is centrally located on Banff Avenue, Banff's main street. It offers the Keg Restaurant, Red Earth Spa (a full service spa), free underground parking, free wifi, fitness room, hot pool and steam room. This lodge type accommodation has a large and inviting lobby to greet you to Banff. Enjoy your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Banff Caribou Lodge & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Banff Caribou Lodge And Spa
- Banff Caribou Hotel Banff
- Caribou Banff
- Caribou Lodge Banff